HydraFacial is the ultimate facial for all skin types and conditions. A highly acclaimed skin detoxifying and deep cleansing experience that helps restore skin health by combining deep cleansing, exfoliation, painless extractions, hydration and antioxidant protection along with an LED light treatment which can help to treat aging, pigmentation, acne and roseacea.
Skin detoxing and deep cleaning, this is a perfect facial to fit into a lunch break and will boost hydration and leave it glowing.
The HydraFacial Skin Health for Life treatment uses super-serums filled with antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid to boost hydration and protect skin from environmental damage, leaving it recharged and renewed. *Consultation Required
This treatment is designed to target specific skin concerns, such as Acne, Pigmentation and Anti-Ageing. Your skin condition will determine which speciality booster will be used along with the 6 step medical grade facial.
The Elements facial combines the Hydrafacial Skin Health for Life treatment with the iS Clinical Fire and Ice treatment for ultimate skin rejuvenation.
The Elements Booster facial combines the advanced Hydrafacial treatments with the iS Clinical Fire & Ice treatment to target specific skin conditions, such as ageing, pigmentation and acne.
The Signature HydraFacial is an 8 step facial delivered in one treatment. This includes; lymphatic drainage, hydra dermabrasion (deep cleanse and exfoliation), glycolic peel, extractions, eye treatment, lip treatment, hydration and led light therapy for further rejuvenation. This treatment includes two take home medical grade serums for the eyes and lips.
Treating the delicate eye and lip areas to gently cleanse and plump, these treatments can be added on to your chosen HydraFacial.
What is a HydraFacial
HydraFacial is the latest non-invasive skin resurfacing treatment using patented technology. It combines deep cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration (with hyaluronic acid) and powerful antioxidant protection, as well as using red LED light in the final stage to stimulate collagen and elastin production (or where appropriate, blue LED Light which is antibacterial to treat acne). For the optimum results, we recommend a course of treatments, but after only one treatment you will notice that your skin feels firm, plump and that people comment on your healthy glow.
This treatment is a favourite with celebrities and skin care professionals because it is soothing, nourishing, non-invasive and gives instant results. This is the perfect choice if you want to look radiant for a special occasion, a red carpet event and for brides-to-be.
A HydraFacial is a treatment that is ideal for congested skin and everyone can have, both men and women. The great news is that because it restores and rebuilds the health of the skin it will give everybody an immediate visible improvement and what’s more the treatment can be tailored to treat any specific skin concerns you may have.
Why have a HydraFacial?
- Effective for every skin type
- Immediate visible results
- No Downtime and no discomfort
- Addresses specific skin concerns
- The most powerful non-invasive procedure
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- HydraFacial uses patented technology to cleanse extract and hydrate
- Gives skin health for life with regular use
How does a HydraFacial work?
A HydraFacial is a machine with a handheld device that uses four different tips and various skin care solutions to treat your skin concerns (chemical exfoliants, antioxidants, and hydrating serums like hyaluronic acid). The HydraFacial vacuum technology creates a vortex effect to easily dislodge and remove impurities while simultaneously introducing solutions that exfoliate, hydrate and infuse your skin with antioxidants.
A HydraFacial has 6 Steps
- Detox – Lymphatic drainage helps to increase circulation of the lymphatic system. This increases blood flow to the area bringing oxygen to support the cells whilst also bringing fresh clean lymph to reduce puffiness, restore hydration, tone and firm the skin and eliminate toxins.
- Cleansing and Exfoliation – Dead skin cells are gently exfoliated to reveal healthy new skin whilst simultaneously a serum containing lactic acid, glucosamine and many botanical extracts is delivered deeply to cleanse and nourish the skin.
- Brightening Agent – this gentle glycolic and salicylic solution helps loosen debris from your pores ready for the extraction stage whilst brightening the appearance of the skin.
- Extraction – Effortless extractions help to remove blackheads and draw out impurities in congested areas using a serum of natural salicylic acid and honey extract.
- Hydration – HydraFacial Vortex-Fusion technology delivers a cocktail of hydrating hyaluronic acid and the most advanced and powerful antioxidants, peptides and multi-peptides to replenish teh skin, leaving it hydrated, plumped and at optimum skin health.
- Rejuvenation – Near infrared LED light is used to reduce redness and further stimulate collagen. The light also supports the collagen. The light also supports the natural production of vitamin D, leaving your skin glowing. For people with Acne the blue LED light can be used which is antibacterial and improves the health of the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
A HydraFacial suits all skin types and concerns. It can treat sun damage, blackheads and whiteheads, enlarged pores, acne, brown spots, uneven skin tone and fine lines and wrinkles
HydraFacials are a great treatment for men as it gives immediate, lasting results and dramatically improves the appearance and health of their skin. Regular shaving often leaves men’s skin dehydrated and dull-looking so it is important to rehydrate the skin with an effective treatment. A HydraFacial will detox, cleanse, exfoliate, unclog pores and hydrate the skin, as well as reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Skin will be left de-congested and bright.
Yes, a HydraFacial helps to improve active acne by reducing the build-up of excess oils and clear the skin of congestion and impurities. It works by reducing the production of sebum and improving scarring by deeply exfoliating with natural salicylic acid and application of different strengths of GlySal peel. The treatment consists of six stages which detoxify the skin, remove dead skin cells, extract debris, soothe the skin and provide lasting hydration.
The HydraFacial Acne and Acne Scarring treatment also delivers a specific serum for acne packed with anti-inflammatories, including salicylic acid and honey extract. The salicylic acid penetrates the pores to soften sebum, allowing impurities to be easily drawn out. Honey extract contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and is a natural antiseptic.
The final stage of the HydraFacial includes a blue LED light treatment which is antibacterial.
Yes, The HydraFacial skin brightening treatment which features the Britenol Vortex-Booster™ is clinically proven to minimise the appearance of brown spots! Specially formulated to awaken dull skin, the treatment targets dark spots and sun damaged areas, leaving skin glowing with a more even complexion.
Yes, the targeted HydraFacial Anti-Ageing treatment uses the DermaBuilder multi-peptide anti-ageing serum to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while also enhancing the skin’s elasticity, for visibly noticeable plumping and tightening of the skin.
By combining vortex pressure with a clog-purging solution of salicylic acid, willow bark extract, and anti-inflammatory Tasmanian pepper, the HydraFacial device uses suction to unclog pores and remove blackheads – no squeezing or pressing required and, at the end, you can actually see all the dead skin and ‘gunk’ that was removed.
A HydraFacial is also known as hydra-dermabrasion, so what’s the difference between a HydraFacial and microdermabrasion? Both treat fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged pores, hyper-pigmentation and trigger collagen building in the skin. Each is a procedure that is intended to resurface the skin, so that dead skin cells are eliminated to expose healthy skin. However a HydraFacial is better at addressing your individual skin concerns as the treatment can be customised for you.. In addition, a HydraFacial is relaxing, non-abrasive and therefore requires no downtime. The extraction and exfoliation processes are also much more gentle on the skin to avoid skin shedding and instead of skin feeling red and irritated post treatment, it will be glowing and radiant.