Venus Versa™ Skin Resurfacing
The Venus Versa™ skin resurfacing treatment comfortably smoothens out uneven skin texture, scars, rosacea, enlarged pores, stretch marks, and other skin textural conditions.
|Stretch Marks||From £200|
Venus Versa™ skin resurfacing treatments work by using tiny pins to safely deliver heat (via NanoFractional Radio Frequency) through the surface of the skin. This creates very small micro-dermal wounds, which your body naturally heals on its own. The process works to repair signs of skin damage that are visible on the surface, such as scars from acne or injury, deep wrinkles, enlarged pores, uneven skin texture, and pigmentation. Since the wounds are so small, the treatment is much more comfortable than traditional CO2 lasers, while still producing incredibly visible results.
Course of treatment is recommended. Advanced skin consultation required before booking.
Venus Versa™ Skin Resurfacing
Sagging skin can be hard to deal with, especially since it cannot be easily targeted with diet and exercise alone. Wherever you find it—over the cheekbones, around your chin, under your arms, or along your waistline—loose skin is a struggle. In the past, surgical procedures or injectables have been the go-to solution for skin tightening. Fortunately, that isn’t the case anymore.
Non-surgical radio frequency treatments rejuvenate the appearance of skin by safely and comfortably heating the tissue under the skin’s surface. This triggers the natural production of collagen and elastin, the key building blocks of healthy, youthful skin. The result is effortlessly tighter, smoother, and younger-looking skin.
Why Venus Versa™?
Venus Versa™ is a medical aesthetic device that can target a wide range of aesthetic concerns using a combination of different clinical technologies. The system can deliver up to nine different treatments that address concerns including anti-aging and body slimming.
How does it work?
Venus Versa™ can combine up to three different technologies in one device to provide treatments for today’s most common aesthetic concerns.
CUSTOMIZABLE TREATMENTS FOR EXCELLENT RESULTS Unique, highly effective technologies that provide noticeable results on your face and body
QUICK AND COMFORTABLE: Quick sessions with added safety features for the most comfortable treatment experience possible
LITTLE TO NO DOWNTIME: Return to your daily skin care routine 24 hours after skin resurfacing treatments. No downtime for all other treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
The ideal candidate is anyone who shows signs of skin damage, including deep wrinkles, scars, visible pores, stretch marks, and/or anything else that affects the skin’s texture.
For safety reasons, you may not be able to get this treatment if you have/are:
- An Internal defibrillator/pacemaker or any other active electrical implant in the body
- Any active conditions in the treatment area (e.g. rash)
- History of skin disorders or very dry skin
- Current or history of cancer (including pre-malignant moles)
- Severe concurrent conditions (e.g. cardiac disorders)
- Pregnant or nursing
- An impaired immune system
- A history of disease around the treatment area that’s stimulated by heat (e.g. herpes)
- Poorly controlled endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes)
- Taking blood thinners
- Had a face lift or eyelid surgery within the past 3 months
- Had any resurfacing treatments or chemical peels within the past 3 months
- Had any cosmetic injections within the past 2 weeks
- Consumed any Advil, Tylenol or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs within the past week of your treatment
- Any surgeries within the past 6 months
- Treating over tattoos or permanent makeup
- Excessively tanned
Yes. Venus Concept’s skin resurfacing treatments use technology that’s safe for all skin tones, even darker ones.
Most patients receive 3-4 treatments per area. The exact number will depend on each individual person and the area being treated.
Treatments are done 4 weeks apart.